Bullying: A Big Complicated Problem with Many Simple Solutions

If each one of us untangled one string at a time...

Friday, February 12, 2010

OMG...YouTube Safety Mode...Alleluia!

I always thought it was a little weird that YouTube, one of the most fun parts of the internet for me, was clueless to the fact that there are actually children living on the planet.

They got the memo!

Check out YouTube's new Safety Mode.



Would love to hear what you think about it. The only problem I have, which I'm sure could be easily fixed (so I don't want to be too harsh-- Rome wasn't built in a day) is that a parent has to know about Safety Mode before going to the site because it sure isn't obvious. In some way it should say, "Look, Parents! SAFETY MODE. Click Here! Aren't you proud of us??!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment